Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pics from the sailing trip (take 3)




























































































Obviously, the proof is in the puddin'. I don't know how to post pics. But, perseverance, my friend. I will try again. If I could just will the text to come first........or figure out how to add the text after I posted a picture. Or, even, figure out how to add anything after I accidentally hit 'preview'. OK, so technology is not my forte, nor my friend right now. Neither is organizing my sock drawer. But hey, I get by.
So pics are of: The Crew. A pirates grave in Isla Mujeres, Mexico. Door knobs, Mexico. Portrait from a Smoker. Mama's of Colon, Panama. Self Portrait in front of the Centennial bridge (formerly known as the Bridge of America). A man relaxing in Roatan, Honduras. Fish delivery in Quepos, Costa Rica. The Centennial Bridge. Beach in Costa Rica. Stowaways. Cleat during a squall. Sails.


























So, these photos will be out of order and sans explanatory text, so it is up to you, dear reader, to go that extra mile and put the pieces together yourself. I know I am asking a lot, but I have full confidence that you can handle that task. I know we are used to having everything spelled out for us these days, and it is my job as a writer to make things easy peasy for you. So please forgive me for dropping the ball this one time. Besides, this could be a new adventure for you. But, as I said, I have full confidence in you. More so than I do in myself on figuring out this task. I'm already over it.

No comments: