Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fisher Poets 2011 Videos Are Here

Finally, what you all have been waiting for!  My Fisher Poets Vids.  Ok, not all of them are up yet, apparently, this is a work in progress for the technically challenged.  Speaking of being technically challenged, these aren't the best quality vids either.  However, the sound is just fine.  I hope you enjoy and check back, there will be more soon!


Saturday night at the Voodoo Room, a reading titled "The Halibut Diaries" 2/26/11

This one was the first night's open mic night.  I'm hard to see but you can hear me just fine.  This is the poem titled "Fishin' Again"

The other video is an excerpt from the book I'm working on.  It's called "A Fisherman's Commute" and is the story of running out to the fishing grounds on the Copper River Flats, Cordova Ak. 


No comments: